Thursday, May 24, 2007

Made it in, at last :)

A dream come true. A dream that had its genesis sometime in 2000 (yup, circa 2000), is at last bearing fruit, a wait period of about 7 years, just like any of the innumerable govt saving schemes that abound!!

This journey from Mumbai to WIMWI took me through the plains of Bangalore and Hyderabad to the Texan oilfields to the British Midlands.
Quite a circuitous route (or in US terms, the "scenic" route", but I am there at last!!
A little bruised and battered, but I am there at last.
Maybe a dent here or there, maybe a few kilos more here or there (now thats an understatement), but I am there at last

I am sure that the next 2 years of our lives would be the nearly THE best time that we would ever have!!

So here is to Class of 2009 at the WIMWI!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey !

Its nice to read all your posts ! Keep them going :) !

Good luck to all of u !